Donate to help a Project
- We know that some clubs are working hard to keep helping their communities, but as this pandemic continues, it is more challenging to get funds.
- In response to this situation, we are preparing an innovative way to help Clubs to collect resources for their projects. “Donate to help a Project”.
- You will be able to Donate to support your favorite project or projects.
- Our target is to help as many clubs as possible to accomplish their projects.
Required Project information
- Short Video or Power Point, 5 minutes max, explaining project
- Project Name and description
- Project location
- Project timeline, start and end date expected
- Area of focus
- Clubs participating or other entities
- Project contact
- Total project cost or estimated cost.
- Amount requested
- All projects need to be categorized into one or more Areas of Focus
- We will offer motivational and instructional speakers as RI Global Grants Administrator Renee Reiling, RID Suzi Howe, RI Training Leader Salvador Rizzo, PI Coordinator Sonia Uribe, Silvana Bunea from Rotaract of Romania, and many more.
- Representatives from USA, Mexico, Canada, Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, Venezuela, Russia, Romania will help promoting the event.
- Innovation and new types of projects are expected
- We will assist Rotaract projects
Areas of Focus
- Promoting peace
- Fighting disease
- Providing clean water, sanitation and hygiene
- Saving mothers and children
- Growing local economies
- Supporting education
- Supporting the environment
- The Rotary wheel cannot be stopped
- Due to our world’s pandemic situation, we cannot be physically present, but our communities still need our help. This is the reason why we planned this Virtual International Project Fair.
- Our main purpose is to hold an exhibition of projects and innovative ideas from Rotary and Rotaract clubs around the world, take action and provide alternative solutions towards our community’s needs
- Among the 6 areas of Focus we welcome, Supporting the Environment as our 7th. We encourage our Rotaract Clubs to innovate with projects of this new Area of Focus.
TRANSFORM YOURSELF BY LEARNING WITH ICT Academically and pedagogically support the educational processes of mothers and fathers in their training processes. Improve and enhance the school environment for physical and mental well being. Comprehensive training for a healthy life for personal and social progress as a complement to the educational process for their life projects. Improve the technological endowment in the community. 110 primary school students. 28 high school, 47 children under 5 years old, parents from the community, displaced population, with few resources. A total of 350 people approximately.$0.00 donated